I think I finally understand the term, "death by chocolate", for I have now eaten so much chocolate (just within the last hour) that I'm CERTAIN that I will be sick by the time I get home.
It never fails, every year, people over estimate the number of "Trick or Treaters" they'll have knocking at their doors. And when, at the end of the night, the bowls are still full of chocolate goodies, they all wind up wherever I happen to be working the next morning.
Next year, I'm considering calling in sick the day after Halloween to save myself the trouble of making myself sick, because I just can't seem to control myself around chocolate. Some women buy shoes, others eat chocolate. And still, there are those of us who do both!
Is anyone, besides me, sick of chocolate yet?